Jeffrey P. Kadlecik, DPM
Training involved comprehensive foot and ankle surgery including forefoot and rearfoot reconstruction, limb salvage procedures, trauma repair, ankle arthroscopy, and peripheral nerve decompressions for diabetic neuropathy.
- Graduate of Dr. William School College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, IL.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatry Surgery
- Surgical Residency and Advanced Training at Edgewater Medical Center, Chicago, IL.
- Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of the New York State Podiatric Medical Association
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Jessica Walter - Office Manager
- Elisabeth Kreydatus - Office Assistant